2013 has been a great year for Team Password Manager. Here's a little review of what we've been up to this year:
January - May
We took almost half of the year to develop and test V2.
Team Password Manager V2 was released on June 1st. It was a significant improvement over V1: new UI, tagging, user groups, two-factor authentication and logging were the most important new features.
July - August
- We published two documents regarding 2FA.
- Team Password Manager got a new site, with a better design and also responsive:
- Team Password Manager 2.7.11 was released, with many new features that users demanded.
- Some more docs were created.
October - November
We added file uploads to Team Password Manager.
- The most demanded feature to date, LDAP authentication, was added to Team Password Manager this month.
- We did some optimizations to the main queries for the last release of 2013.
What's in for 2014
We're already developing some of the new features for Team Password Manager. We divide these in two groups:
- Many minor - but also important - features and enhancements, like: project groups, log export and delete, direct access to a password, password duplication, timeout, branding and many more. A lot of these features have been requested by our users and will be released throughout the year.
- Major features, which are: Application Programming Interface (API), responsive (for mobile browsing) and multilanguage support.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive an email every time we release a new version of Team Password Manager.
As always, thanks to everyone who is helping us improve Team Password Manager.
Best wishes for 2014!