Today we're releasing a new version of Team Password Manager (6.68.138) with the following features:
- Multiple LDAP servers: you can now define up to 3 servers to authenticate users against.
- LDAP timeout: parameter to set a timeout for LDAP authentication.
- Proxy settings for the version checker.
- Inactive users do not take up a license: this will allow you to just disable a user instead of deleting her.
- Modal screen to select the manager in project and password security: in installations with many users, a dropdown was just impractical.
- Integrate Patch 184.108.40.206, which corrects a security bug.
We've also updated the following documents to reflect these changes:
Go read the Change log for the complete list of changes and bug corrections.
As always, we'd like to thank everyone who has contributed by suggesting new features or reporting bugs.