We've recently been working on the following things:
• We've added two new languages: Ukrainian and French. They're available for the latest version of the languages files (currently v.13). You can find them in the language packs page.
• We've updated the following installation tutorials:
- XAMPP: it's done using the latest version of XAMPP with the highest version of PHP that we support (7.4).
- Ubuntu: for this update we've used Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, PHP 7.4 and MySQL 8 and Apache 2.4. This is our "reference" installation for Team Password Manager.
• We've also created a new tutorial for Ubuntu but using NGINX instead of Apache. It contains the same as the Apache one (point by point) but with NGINX, so if you prefer this web server, this is the tutorial for you. Find it here: Full installation of Team Password Manager on Ubuntu 20.04 with NGINX.
• The Vagrant/Virtualbox installer needed an update too, so we've done it using our reference installation components: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Apache 2.4, PHP 7.4 and MySQL 8. Find the Vagrant file and provisioner for this installer in the TPM-Vagrant page.
• The Docker image has also been updated with Ubuntu 20.04 and PHP 7.4 (and Apache) (the Docker image doesn't include MySQL). We've also corrected a couple of issues in the image: session files weren't cleaned up and permissions weren't correct in some folders. Since we already had an image for the latest version (10.138.240), we've named the new image "10.138.240_ubuntu_20.04_apache". We've pushed the image to our Docker Hub page and you can also find the image source code files in our Docker images/tags page.
Many people have contributed to these updates, so I want to thank them all.
Finally, a note on PHP 8: we're working on making Team Password Manager compatible with the latest version of PHP. Hopefully we'll release a version compatible with PHP 8 before August.
Until next time!