Requirements for Team Password Manager
Team Password Manager is a web application that is installed on a web/application server and is executed from a browser. These are the exact requirements:
- Environment: for security reasons we advise the execution of Team Password Manager on at least a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or a dedicated server. Do not use a shared server. Also, use https (encrypted connection from the browser to the server).
- Operating system: any operating system that can execute the next components. We have tested Team Password Manager on a number of Linux distributions, Windows systems and OSX (x86).
- Web server: Apache with mod_php or equivalent.
- PHP 5.0.3 or newer with the Mcrypt PHP library.
- Database: MySQL 5.x.
- The ionCube PHP Loader extension. We provide instructions to install this extension if it’s not already installed.
Use recent versions of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox (3.5 and higher).
- Internet Explorer (7 and higher).
- Google Chrome.
- Apple Safari.
Cookies must be activated.