Team Password Manager is a web application that is installed on a web/application server and is executed from a browser. These are the exact requirements:
- Environment: for security reasons we advise the execution of Team Password Manager on at least a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or a dedicated server. Do not use a shared server. Also, use https (encrypted connection from the browser to the server).
- Operating system: any operating system that can execute the next components. We have tested Team Password Manager on a number of Linux distributions, Windows systems and OSX (x86).
- Web server: Apache 2 with mod_php or equivalent.
- Database: MySQL 5.x.
- PHP 5.3.0 or newer with the Mcrypt PHP library and the GD2 Extension. (GD2 is only required for generating the QR codes needed to configure two-factor authentication. It's not required to execute Team Password Manager and the installer doesn't check if it's installed. You'll still be able to configure two-factor authentication without QR codes, but it's much easier with them.) The PHP MySQLi extension must also be installed.
- The ionCube PHP Loader extension. We provide instructions to install this extension if it’s not already installed.
Use recent versions of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer (9 and higher with compatibility view turned off).
- Google Chrome.
- Apple Safari.
Cookies must be activated.
Flash must be installed in the browser if you want to use the "Copy to clipboard" button.