Simple web password management for teams
This is the main screen of Team Password Manager. Each user sees different password entries depending on the projects he/she has access to.
1) Password entries that the user can see (the first one is the last created). The Password field is never shown by default, and the user must click on "show" to see it.
2) Main menu with the last password entries and projects that the user has worked with.
3) Administrative menu on top, with special options for admins.
4) Search projects and password entries.
Adding a password entry is a breeze
Just click on New Password Entry, select the project and enter a few fields, that's all
This screen is also used for editing a password entry.
1) List of projects the user has access to. The last used project is selected by default.
2) Team Password Manager keeps only the essential information. The "Access Information", "Username" and "Password" fields are saved encrypted in the database, using AES-256.
All the information of a password entry ...
... is available on this screen, the password entry view
1) If the access information is http/https, you can click on it for quick access.
2) Passwords are never shown by default. Click on "Show" to view it.
3) Link to access the other password entries for the project.
Keeping password entries organized
All password entries belong to a project
1) Project name, notes and controls.
2) Password entries for the project.
3) When the project was created, who's managing it and who has access to it.
The latest accessed items are a click away
This is the main menu of Team Password Manager.
It has been designed for simplicity and quick access to the latest accessed password entries and projects.
1) Password entries area, with the last 5 accessed password entries by the user
2) Projects area, with the last 5 accessed projects by the user
3) Archived projects cannot be modified
Simple user management
Team Password Manager uses a very simple user model: users belong to one of these roles: admin, project manager or normal user
1) Admin users can do anything inside Team Password Manager.
2) Project manager users can create projects and assign users to them, plus they have the normal user rights.
3) Normal users can only create password entries inside the projects they have given access to.
Simple security model
Security is project based: if a user is assigned to a project, he/she will be able to see all the password entries from the project
Start using Team Password Manager today with the Free Version.
Download Free Version
The Free Version is not a demo. It has all the functionality of Team Password Manager,
but limited to 2 users and 5 projects. You can use it for as long as you want,
and only purchase a license to get more users and projects.