Today we're releasing a new version of Team Password Manager, v. 7.103.208, with the following features:
- Maintenance Mode: we've created a mode in which no one can use the software other than for upgrading it. Read about it on the Maintenance Mode document.
- Copy to clipboard: we've done three things related to the copy to clipboard operation:
- Made copy to clipboard compatible with the latest versions of all the major browsers. We've successfully tested it with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE11 and Safari.
- Added the copy to clipboard icon in the following fields in lists: access, username and email.
- Larger access field: the previous value for this field was 250 characters. While this length is usually enough some websites create larger URLs and it was not possible to store them. We've increased the access field length to 2000 characters.
- The Base DN and Filter fields in LDAP sync objects are now larger: we've replace them with textarea controls and taken out the 500 characters limit.
- API security: you can now restrict API access to "API only" users. We'll be adding more options in the API security configuration in the future to further control API usage.
We've also corrected some XSS bugs and added a couple of smaller things, check the v. 7.103.208 change log to review all the changes in this version.
As always, we'd like to thank everyone who has contributed by suggesting new features or reporting bugs.