A password entry can store the following data items (only project and name are required):
- The project it belongs to. Example: www.greatwebsite.com
- The name. Example: XYZ Analytics Account
- Tags (zero or more). Example: analytics, services
- Access. Example: https://www.xyzanalytics.com/login
- Username. Example: thisisme
- E-mail. Example: email@example.com
- Password (encrypted). Example: w6)Id8;#Zf9}
- Custom data values (encrypted depending on type). Up to 10.
- Expiry date.
- Previous values of the above data (history tab).
- Any number of files, which are stored encrypted (name and contents).
- Control data: who created it and when it was created, who last updated it and when.
- Log data: anythying that happens to a password is logged and you can see it in the log tab.
Here you can see a screenshot of a password with some of the information it can contain: