Buy Team Password Manager
Immediate License Delivery, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
|5 Users License||US $79|
|10 Users License||US $149|
|20 Users License||US $269|
|50 Users License||US $599|
|* Mix and match licenses to obtain the number of desired users.
Example: for 25 users select a “20 Users License” and a “5 Users License”
Note: users are NAMED users, not simultaneous users (See the FAQ below)
How does the buying process work?
1. Figure out the total number of users you need (named users).
2. Click on "Add to Order". You'll be taken to another screen where you'll be able to enter the quantity for the chosen license.
3. If you need another license, click on "Continue Shopping" and repeat.
4. Click on "View Order and Checkout" and complete the process.
5. If everything is correct, we'll email you the data for the purchased license(s). You'll receive one email message for each type of license you have purchased. Please check your spam folders if you don't receive this information.
What are named users?
A named user in Team Password Manager is a user with login credentials (email address and password). So, if you purchase a "5 users license", you'll be able to create 5 users in Team Password Manager.
How do I apply the license data to Team Password Manager?
Sign into your installation of Team Password Manager with an administrator account, choose "Settings" from the top menu, click on "Add a license" and fill in the information. Do this for each license purchased.
What information does a license contain?
An email address (the one you entered in the purchasing process), a license Id and a license Code. Example (don't bother using it, this one is fake :-) ):
License Id: 1-149-3
License Code: 9xx53d60f044a79f28ecfrt2bfeb0438f7ecd4654
Can I use a license on more than one installation of Team Password Manager?
How many licenses can I use on a given installation of Team Password Manager?
As many as you want. The number of users for the licenses will add up to the total number of users for that installation.
What do I do if I lose the information for the license(s) I purchased?Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably from the same email address you used when buying the license(s)) and we'll send the information back to you. We'll probably ask some information for verification.
Is a license permanent?
Yes, a license you purchase is permanent for the major version of Team Password Manager that was current when you purchased it. So, if the version of Team Password Manager was 1.1.0 when you bought your license, you can use it for all 1.x.x versions. You'll have to buy an upgrade for 2.x.x.
What's the support policy for Team Password Manager?
- Support for installation is free for anyone.
- Support requests that don't relate to installation issues are included with any license.
- Users of the Free Version cannot make support requests that don't relate to installation issues.
Support is only provided by email. Please use our support form.
What's the refund policy for Team Password Manager?
Team Password Manager has a 30-day money back guarantee. If would like a refund, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will process your refund.
What e-commerce platform does Team Password Manager use?
We use FastSpring. FastSpring acts as a reseller for Team Password Manager. We trust FastSpring for their security, reliability and customer support.
Can I buy licenses for Team Password Manager through a Purchase Order?
This is not possible at this moment.
What's the End User License Agreemen (EULA) for Team Password Manager?
It's included in every download for Team Password Manager (eula.txt) or you can read it online here.