To upgrade your installation of Team Password Manager to the latest version follow the next steps.
IMPORTANT: v. 7.x+ of Team Password Manager requires at least PHP 5.6 (PHP 7.0+ supported but 7.1 not yet). Make sure you have the appropriate version of PHP in your system. In addition, if you need to use two-factor authentication, you'll need the GD2 library to be able to generate QR codes. (You'll still be able to configure two-factor authentication without QR codes, but it's much easier with them.)
Note if you're using LDAP: before doing anything check that you have a user with Admin/IT role that doesn't authenticate using LDAP (and check that you can sign in). If, for any reason, LDAP doesn't work with the new version, you'll be able to upgrade with this Admin/IT user.
As a safety measure,
1. Download the latest version of Team Password Manager from http://teampasswordmanager.com/download/
2. Decompress the downloaded file on your computer. You'll get a bunch of files and folders. The important ones are the 'css', 'import', 'system' and 'wmm' folders, and the 'index.php' file.
3. Replace the 'css', 'system' and 'wmm' folders and the 'index.php' file from your installation of Team Password Manager with the new ones. Note: be careful not to overwrite config.php and folder.php.
4. If you don't have a folder called 'import', copy it from the decompressed files and make it writable by the web server (give it 666 or 777 permissions). If this folder already exists, make sure it is writable by the web server.
5. If you don't have a folder called 'uploads', copy it from the decompressed files and make it writable by the web server (give it 666 or 777 permissions). If this folder already exists, make sure it is writable.
7. We advise you to delete the following files from your Team Password Manager folder: install.txt, eula.txt and upgrade.txt.