This document describes how you can use Team Password Manager's Mobile App for Android Smartphones.
To use the Team Password Manager Mobile for Android you need:
- A Smartphone running Android 4.4 or newer.
- A running installation of Team Password Manager with API v4 (at least version 6.56.118), and a valid user in this installation.
How to install
Click the following link to install the app on your smartphone. This will open the app page on the Google Play Store, and then click the "Install" button to install it. Alternatively open the Google Play app on your smartphone and search for "Team Password Manager".
Connect the app to your installation
To be able to use the app you first need to connect it to your installation of Team Password Manager. To do this:
1. Open the app on your smartphone, you'll see the login screen:
2. Fill in the following fields on the login screen:
- Host: URL of your installation, not including index.php. So if your URL is for example: https://tpms.mycompany.com/index.php, enter https://tpms.mycompany.com
- Username: your username.
- Password: your password.
- Save Password: this is optional and it will save your password for the next login.
Note that these data will be saved and the next time you access the login screen you won't have to enter it (except for the Password if you haven't checked "Save Password").
3. Click on Login. If everything is ok, you'll see the Active Passwords list:
1.1 - 20170612
First version released to public.